Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Twilight Fad



I decided to start listening to the Twilight books on CD. I figured I would see what all the fuss was about. My nieces all say the books are awesome. So I figured I would give the books a chance. Well, after listening to the first book I think this tale is great. I can see why my nieces really like it. It is a twisted romance. Some people say it is inappropriate to read but I have never really listened to any ones opinions. I try and come to my own conclusions. It is nice to listen to a book on CD while I am working on home improvements. The line in the picture is one of the most romantic lines I have ever heard. However, you have to listen or know about the books to know what it really means. I talk to Rob about the books. I like the Twilight books as much as the Harry Potter books! They are very entertaining.

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE TWILIGHT!!! I'm glad you read it. Dave makes fun of me in his girlie voice, "There's this really hot vampire and this girl and they love each other... then there's this guy Jacob and he's hot too...". Rude!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the books--have "read" them all! Reminds me of my childhood...just kidding. Randy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Listening to a book on CD is the only way I get motivation to do the dishes, clean the shower, and other household tasks. It totally makes it more enjoyable.

    ReplyDelete

Contributors