Saturday, January 10, 2009

Sledding Adventure


Last Saturday I went sledding with a few friends. Unfortunately Rob couldn’t go because he was sick. So I went alone. I haven’t been sledding since I took my niece Haliey up to Snowbird a few years ago. Which by the way is super fun. It costs $5 for the whole day and they have a hill set aside so you can go fast but won’t chance falling off the side of the mountain or anything. You should try it sometime. Anyway, Rob bought me an inner tube a while ago and we haven’t had the time to use it. So today was the day. We spent like 15 minutes blowing the thing up. It was a pain but it was worth it. Or so we thought. Little did we know the second yes second time of sledding down the hill I would slide over some ice or something and come to a screeching halt. Not to mention when I turned the tube over there was the biggest hole I have ever seen in a tube. My friends were nice enough to share their tubes with me the rest of the sledding adventure. When I got home, I bought the news to Rob gently. He didn't take it bad at all. He just laughed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contributors