Thursday, January 22, 2009

Early Morning Date

I don't think I mention enough how great my Rob is. This morning I woke up really early craving donuts. No I am not pregnant. You can have cravings without being pregnant. I know, I have them all the time. When I say early I mean 4:30 this morning. After trying to wake Rob up for a half hour he finally agreed to take me somewhere to get donuts. What a great guy! We drove passed four different grocery stores and none of them were open. I could have sworn all the grocery stores we tried were open 24/7 but I guess not. We finally ended up at Macy's in Clearfield around 5:30 and decided to wait the half hour until they opened. They have the BEST whipped maple donuts ever! If you've never tried them you are surely missing out. It was definitely an impromptu date but even that early in the morning Rob is fun to be with! I am so lucky to have him in my life.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! That is hilarious! Yeah, I'd say Rob is a great guy. There is no way I would do that for Dave...although he may do it for me. Thanks for the laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love my sleep too much to get up that early for anything. I like your spontanaity (I hope I spelled that right)

    ReplyDelete

Contributors