Saturday, January 10, 2009

Rob's Train


I have to admit I fell into the act of impulse buying this passed Christmas season. While I was at the Park City outlets looking for amazing day after Thanksgiving deals, my friends and I came across some toy trains. Rob and I have been talking about getting a train to put under the Christmas tree for years and it didn't seem like something that was going to happen in the near future. Then I found this one. The train isn't fancy by all means but as you can see by the look on my cute husband's face he doesn't mind. He got a train for Christmas! However, like so many other people on Christmas day I forgot to by batteries. Poor Rob couldn't play with his train on Christmas. I blame it on the fact that I am not a mother yet and am not used to thinking of having to have batteries on Christmas day. So to make up for my big mistake I went and bought batteries as soon as I woke up the very next day. Rob didn't waste anytime. I am glad he likes it so much! Merry Christmas Rob!

1 comment:

  1. The trains were impulse buys! Jake broke four tracks in the first hour, so we had to make it off limits. What fun is it to have a train you can't play with?!

    ReplyDelete

Contributors