Thursday, November 27, 2008

Lizard Sighting


I was in the Walmart in Ogden, Utah and was minding my own business when I thought I saw something move out of the corner of my eye. I looked over and saw a lizard in the middle of the isle. I thought to myself there is no way that is real I must be seeing things. I started to walk towards it and it moved. I jumped back pretty fast. It really startled me. I stood there for a minute thinking of what I should do. Finally I went up to an employee and told her there was a live lizard on isle 10. She looked at me like I was crazy. So I said "Seriously, there is a real lizard on isle 10." She asked one of her co-workers to go check it out. For those of you who don't know Ogden it is very strange to have a lizard inside a store. I think it would be less weird to have a lizard in a store in Arizona or even in Ogden during the summer time but not this time of year.

That same day I saw a truck with a grate. Inside the grate was a plastic santa. On the outside of the grate was a sign that said "Help Me!" I didn't get a chance to take a picture of it but it was pretty funny. I called Rob and told him about the lizard and said the day couldn't get anymore weird. Then I saw the santa.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contributors