Monday, November 17, 2008

Bath and Body Works

I have recently accepted a part time position at Bath and Body Works. It is a fun side job. I told Rob at least I wasn’t coming home smelling like yucky pizza or chinese. I am actually coming home smelling better then when I left. The only bad thing is I have to control myself so I don’t spend all the money I am making there. The very first night I worked I got to the train station just as the train was leaving. I called Rob and he said the next train wouldn’t be there for an hour. So he drove down to get me. Well on the way home we ran out of gas on the freeway. So what I had calculated as being able to be home by at least eleven when getting off work at nine turned into getting home sometime between midnight and one. :P It was a pretty crazy night. But it was nice to hang out with Rob for awhile and work at a lower stress job for the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contributors