Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Weather Maddness

Yesterday the weather in Layton was crazy. It snowed really heavily for about four hours. Rob had to snow blow twice because the snow was so heavy it would have broken our snow blower to wait until the snow was done falling. Then at about 8 last night the power went out for awhile. Usually the power goes out at least twice in the winter months but quickly comes back on. Last night it took awhile for the power to come back on. It was kind of nice though. Rob and I enjoyed each others company while just sitting in the dark. I am glad the power is back on today.

2 comments:

  1. I had to shovel that heavy stuff! We have a 2 1/2 car driveway and it took me 1 1/2 hours. I am SORE today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you two are enjoying your time off :) Good for you!

    ReplyDelete

Contributors