Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Proof I Have A Great Husband


You are probably squinting your eyes and asking yourself "What is that?" Well last Saturday I was trying to paint my fingernails and accidentally yes accidentally lost my grip on the bottle of pinkish red fingernail polish and it dropped all over our white carpet downstairs. The first couple of things both Rob and I thought were first of all that is made a really cool design and second that it must have been an accident because if I were trying to do it on purpose I would have targeted our pink or blue carpet upstairs. I really thought Rob would be mad at me but he wasn't. He just told me to go get some heavy duty cleaner from upstairs and he spent the next two hours scrubbing the polish out of the carpet. You can still see a hint of the pink color on the white carpet but for the most part the polish is gone. This is just more proof of how great my husband is. He knew exactly what kind of cleaner to use and he didn't get mad at me at all. I owe him big for this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contributors