Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Bangs

I decided to try something new with my hair. I didn't feel like Rob and I loosing our jobs was enough change for me. Haha! I actually hate change, just ask Rob. However, I have been thinking about cutting myself some bangs for awhile now so one day I just did it. It took me awhile to get used to them. It was a shock for sure! Rob really likes them though so that helped with the shock. Anyway, I just thought I would share. Rob and I are also starting up a new business for me. More details to come soon...

1 comment:

  1. I'm tring to decide whether to keep my bangs or grow them out. They're at that stage where they're driving me nuts, but since I don't really do my hair right now I'll hold out a little longer. Ugh...I hate hair!

    ReplyDelete

Contributors