Thursday, October 22, 2009

Old Honda

Rob and I decided we needed a second car. While looking for a car to buy we saw this old Honda in the showroom at a dealership. Rob laughed because he said his dad drove one just like this one when he was younger. I think that color is horrible. How funny the dealership would put that on display in their show room. It's crazy how old things can be so entertaining. While Rob and I were in Louisiana we loved going to the antique shops. They have way better antiques there than can be found in Utah! I remember being floored by the prices listed in a JCPenny catalog one of the shops had. Now I don't know why someone would want to buy the catalog but it was crazy to see all the things they had in the catalog and the prices listed. I am sure those prices seemed so expensive when the catalog was brand new.

1 comment:

  1. Hahahaha! I love it!!! "Dad... should be go get in the Honda or the piece of S*@%?"

    ReplyDelete

Contributors