Thursday, October 22, 2009

Family Summer Visit

My brother Randy and his family came to visit this summer. We always love to see them! He has the cutest little girls. They are definitely independent. My mother says I have been independent since I was 2. I guess it's just in the family. We had fun jumping on the trampoline, playing spooky ghost games, listening to all their stories, watching cartoons, reading bedtime stories to them, and much, much more! They are so much fun! We also love playing with our other nieces and nephews. They are so silly. It makes you appreciate family that much more.
As you can see, the grandchildren really look up to their grandpa. If Rob and I ever have kids, I hope they look up to my parents like I did growing up. They are full of knowledge. I am still constantly asking them for advice and knowledge on all sorts of topics. Aren't parents great!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contributors