Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Bird Droppings

I have the WORST luck!  It was a night Sunday afternoon. A bit chilly but still nice.  Rob and I were on our way to have dinner at his parents house when we say one of my friends from the ward visiting with the neighbors.  We pulled over to the side of the road to chat with my friend for a bit.  We were getting ready to leave and I felt something hit my arm but I didn't think anything of it.  As we were pulling away I looked down at my sleeve and was very grossed out by what I discovered to be the thing that hit my arm no more than five minutes earlier.
 
I was sitting in our car with the window rolled down.  This bird must have been really talented to get me on an arm that was inside the car with me!  The worst part about this is I am already paranoid I am going to be pooped on by a bird.  I was pooped on once before when paddle boating with my sister and her husband in San Francisco.  Then, just when I let my guard down, it happens!  Again!!  I may never leave my house again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contributors